Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- ICU staff is on-.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting (7pm-7am).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Admissions, Codes. Open ICU but Procedures are Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 13.