Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Monday · December 5, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lanham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Today, this harbor area offers shops, upscale crab shacks and attractions like the Civil War-era warship the USS Constellation and the National Aquarium, showcasing thousands of marine creatures.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- Experience: 1 year exp.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An inpatient health organization near Baltimore is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Fort McHenry, birthplace of the United States national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner," sits at the mouth of Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Position Overview.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: Block Scheduling (PT), week on week off (FT), 7am-7pm (days) 7-pm-7am (nights).
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Baltimore is a major city in Maryland with a long history as an important seaport.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.