Internal Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Sunday · July 3, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- ICU staff is on-.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting 5/24/22 (7pm-7am).
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- Admissions, Codes (ER is on code team as well), procedures are preferred but NOT Requeired.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Open ICU but ER can do procedures if the provider cannot.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.